2. Interview with identifier (e.g. health-care worker), Date.
2. Interview with political science student, September 29, 2016.
5. Interview with political science student.
See note ¹
3. IntervieweeFirstName IntervieweeLastName, "Title of Interview," interview by InterviewerFirstName InterviewerLastName, Source, Date, URL or page(s).
3. Angula, Nahas, "The Pan-African Institute for the Study of African Society: an interview with Nahas Angula," interview by Itibari M. Zulu, Journal of Pan African Studies 10, no. 1 (March 2017): 279, EBSCOhost.
4. Bruce Springsteen, "Watch: Bruce Springsteen, our complete interview," interview by Jeffrey Brown, PBS NewsHour, December 20, 2016, https://www.pbs.org/newshour/show/watch-bruce-springsteen-complete-interview.
6. Springsteen, interview.
Corresponding Bibliography Entry:
Springsteen, Bruce. "Watch: Bruce Springsteen, our complete interview." By Jeffrey Brown. PBS NewsHour, December 20, 2016. https://www.pbs.org/newshour/show/watch-bruce-springsteen-complete-interview.
See notes ², ³
² For more information on interviews, see the Interviews and Personal Communications section of the CMOS.
³ The Citation Quick Guide section on Interviews used this format of shortened citations.