Use the Periodical Finder to Locate Articles in a Specific Journal
If you know the journal title that the article is published in you can use the Periodical Finder This link opens in a new window to locate specific articles. This is a useful tool if you don’t know the database where the article is located and if the Multi-Search does not bring it up for you. To find an article in the Periodical Finder:
- You can find the link for the Periodical Finder by clicking on the "Find Articles, eBooks & More" link in the navigation bar across the top of the library homepage.
- On the Periodical Finder page, enter the journal title in the search box
- Once you see the correct journal title, select a database from the list (make sure to check date coverage)
- You will be taken to the journal's publication page in the database you chose
- You can either browse the journal contents or search for a specific article title